Chicken breasts cut into boneless cubes - 4
Lemon juice - 1 tbs
Black pepper powder -1 and a1/2tsp
Garlic paste - 2 tsp
Salt - 1tsp
Oil - 1tbs
Soya sauce - 2tbs
Butter / oil for basting
* Rub lemon juice into the chicken cubes and mix well. Keep
aside for 30 minutes.
* Pat the chicken cubes dry and sprinkle black pepper powder.
* Mix garlic paste, salt, oil and soya sauce, add the chicken cubes and coat well. Marinate
for 2-3 hours.
* Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Thread chicken onto the skewers, 2cm apart. Roast for 8-10
mins or until cooked through basting just once.
* Serve hot accompanied with chilli sauce.