|* Step by step guide to give yourself a home facial
Working woman caught in the ten-to-five grind? Or maybe a housewife whose chores are telling upon good looks? Either way, it's Father Time that's chasing the hell out of you, and when there is neither the time nor the energy to get to a beauty parlour - Ladies Club comes to your rescue with some do-it-yourself solutions that would help you pamper yourself on home grounds.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to give yourself a facial.
* Start off by cleansing your face with cleansing milk. (Remember that you should select only those products that suit your skin type.)
* Use a soap-free face wash to dot your face. Take a shaving brush (the kind that's meant for men) and message your face with in, going in circular motions. This will stimulate the skin and improve blood circulation. Now wash off with lukewarm water and pat your face dry with a towel.
* Massage a light cream or a moisturiser all over your face, using upward strokes.
* Prepare a refreshing solution by boiling tea leaves, mint leaves and fenugreek seeds together in water. Use it to steam your face, and make sure the steam reaches all parts of your face. This nourishes and refreshes the skin.
* Once you finish, use a tissue to wipe off the moisture. This will remove dead cells and dirt from the skin.
* Apply a cold compress now to close the open pores. Take a tissue dipped in iced fruit juice (one that suits your skin) and place the tissue on your face. Leave on for 10 minutes.
* Afterwards, prepare a face mask (many concoctions are available, but use the one that suits your skin). Apply it all over your face and neck. Keep two swabs of moist cotton over your eyes and wash the mask off after 20 minutes.
* If your skin feels dry, you could finish off by applying another coat of