Share |
Back to Vizag Crime Watch

Student electrocuted while taking selfie

Selfie craze almost killed a student at Araku Valley on Monday.

Henry Jones, in his early 20s, and student of Gitam University, climbed a stationary goods wagon at the Araku station and tried to take a selfie from his mobile phone. Accidentally, he came in contact with the overhead electric traction wire and was instantly electrocuted,. However, he survived, as he fell down the moment he came in contact with the wire. He suffered about 50 per cent burns and was being treated at KGH, said the GRP.

Read More On: electocuted | selfie accident | studebt | araku | gitam |
Post Your Comments

By posting your comments you agree to abide to the terms and conditions of