* To convert an ordinary tawa
into a non-stick one, rub the pan with a little salt and mustard
powder, using a slice of onion or potato dipped in hot oil.
* Wrap paneer in blotting paper while storing it in the fridge, to keep it
* Wash stainless steel or silver vessels with coffee residue for that
* Rub a clove in water to a paste and
apply on the offender (stye). Within two days you will get
* Apply perfume at least 20 minutes before you leave for an outing and not
just before you leave the house. That way, it'll have time to be
absorbed in your body.